Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving's Done

We have now finished our 4th meal from the Thanksgiving feast and the leftovers. Yesterday the turkey was perfect. We had a great meal - minus a few usuals who where greatly missed - and great leftovers. By the time the Aggie game came on we were all ready for it. Poor Aggies! I've never heard so much yelling and moaning in my life as I heard during the game. I thought they were all going to have a conniption fit over the wet field and all the slipping and sliding going on.
This evening as I sit down to type, all the fall things are put away. The Christmans lights in the yard are done and the tree is up, lacking the decorations. Once again, after dragging it in, we plugged it in and ALL the lights came on - yippee! I'm also happy to say I didn't make it to a store today and hope to make it through the weekend without shopping - at least not in a store.

No comments: