Thursday, December 31, 2009

Closing Days

I'm counting down the hours until I have to pack the car and head back to Houston. I've had 7 lazy days of snow and skiing, reading, playing on the computer, cooking and staying up late to watch old movies. I think the best thing that happened was when I had to change my password on my SBISD email and got locked out of the whole system. So...nothing work related for the last few days. I didn't even have withdrawals.
I've discovered Smilebox, Scrabble Blast, Words with Friends, some really great blogs and have gotten all my pictures organized.
Just got back from the New Year's Eve torchlight parade. I tried to take some pictures but my hands were FFFRRROOOZZZEEEENNN!! Headed to Slogar's for our traditional NYE fried chicken and then back home to pack.
Happy New Year!!

No comments: