Sunday, May 23, 2010

11 Tools...Tool #1 First Posting

Well, I've made it through thing #1. I am an emergent blogger. I have 2 blogs started - this one and meadowwoodelementary.blogspot.com. On my other blog I am posting transition and construction news about MWE. It has a small following which I hope will grow over the summer when it will be the main way for parents and teachers to keep up with what's going on over at WAIS.

I had fun creating my avatar but wanted more choice so I'm going to looking at other sites for creating avatars - maybe!

1 comment:

11 Tools Project Manager said...

you have some good plans for communicating with your community. Be sure when you include links that they are hot (active) so your readers can click on them directly and go right to where you want them.