Sunday, May 23, 2010

11 Tools...Tool #2 Commenting

Tool #2 posting:

I have spent way to much time on a sunny Sunday afternoon browsing blogs. I'm wondering how I will ever get a handle on keeping up with the blogs I really like, taking time to post valuable comments and being able to go back to the blogs I really like to read. I hope I'll learn that soon.

The Cool Cat Teacher Blog @ http://coolcatteacher.blogspot.com/
I posted comments on several of her postings. I LLLOOVVVEEE this blog.

I commented on the Percy Jackson day they had on May 14th.

This is our 5th grade PTL grant blog. I commented on their post about the 5th grade legacy project - a video history of the school.

This is my librarian's blog about finishing the 23 Things.


6 comments:

11 Tools Project Manager said...

You will be adding the tool called Google Reader that will aid you in keeping up!

Robye said...

I have Google Reader but I keep forgetting to go to. I went today and added a few new favorite blogs.

Sandra Grizzell said...

robye, how did you put your blog links in your post...I thought I did it right, but then they won't open...how did you do that?

Mrs. Lewis said...

Enjoying your blog. Remind me to show you how to hyperlink your text directly to the Website. That way you won't have a URL in your postings.

Marla Foster said...

My commenting has a snowball effect! I go to a blog...find another blog I like...follow that blog...comment...SHEESH! I have to set limits!

Research Paper said...

Thanks for valuable links...really it is great to visit your blog...