Monday, July 12, 2010

Tool # 8 Videos - Guided Reading

I'm preparing a presentation for the elementary principals in August - Primary Literacy Program...with a focus on Guided Reading. As we all know, it is much better to see it than to talk about it so I've been looking for some good short clips. I'm just sick that I didn't know about this until after school was out as I could have walked into a classroom and filmed. I would have gotten much better quality than what I've been able to find out on the internet.

Here are a few of the ones I've bookmarked but I'm still looking. If I find a WOW one, I'll post it.

Guided Reading and Literacy
and

The second two are just slide shows to read...not what I've really looking for. If anyone knows of a great one or two or more short clips of good guided reading - or any other component of balanced literacy....send them to me PLEASE!!!

No comments: