Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tool # 9 Jing and Skype

I'm playing with Jing...

Here is one of my most favorite of all time pictures of Brandon. He was 8 or 9 years old and a real cowboy! His horse, Honey, is out to pasture but still living. He visited here last fall and took pictures. He is with one of the wranglers from Fantasy Ranch where Honey was kept. Those were the good old days!

Click here to see the pic and ... click here for another pic.

I've also got a map of Fantasy Ranch - the best place for horseback riding in Crested Butte.

This is fun - and potentially dangerous as I could FILL messages with pictures!!! I imagine this is a really cool tool to use when creating Flipcharts for instant pictures and videos.

I've been using Skype for a while now. When I went to Japan and when my son travels abroad we use this to communicate. We will also be using it this year for our CCP talks with John O'Flahavan as we move forward with the pilot rollout at a few schools in the district.

No comments: